vrijdag 26 november 2010

Act Positive 2010

So here the post about my act positive weekend I promised you a while ago!



Welcomeeeee!


With my lovely friendssss <3


The BEST roommates ever <3 (they are from Germany!)




Window inspirationsss, whaha


Annefoek and Annedreke <3


Walking friends <3




I love trees, I love trees, I love trees, tralalalala


@ Busss


With Annedreke <3


Cute old man



Brussels

Driving

besides the European Parliament

We had tot take a lot of food with us, hahaha

@ European Parliament

wish it was mine

Very cute

Me like

All the 100.000 signatures!!

That's why I love the sky!

Little me, hihi

Our new friends from Oekraine!

Beautiful sky @ Brussels

With my lovely Actpositive friends <3

ready for the demonstration (www.nd.nl)

I think I was 'a little' happy, haha

And then we had to say goodbye to Brussels =(!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten