zaterdag 26 februari 2011

Just a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down.

Whaaaaaaaaa I love my mother, we went to te optician, and our plan was: only going to the optician, but when we walked by a shop, a shop we always go to, my mother also wanted to go in, just for a quick look. And then we saw 2 beautiful shoes, 75% DISCOUNT, I had to choose which one I reallyreally wanted, but I couldn't choose! And then my mother said to me: I'll buy both! How sweet is that? So now I'm verry happy and we also bought a very nice trousers! In spite of the fact that we've shoped at Thursday and bought a lot of clothes, haha! HappyHappyMe!!!

I really want to travel the world, I don't know how, when, why, I just want to travel the world!

I love this drawing! It's perfect, it's, I don't know, it's just inspiring.

It would be perfect to have a boyfriend like Francisco Lachowski, how I think Francisco looks and how he is in real ofcourse!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten