zondag 16 januari 2011

you can wait all night you can wait all day

One week ago we had our school gala. It was very nice and we've had a lot of fun together. Here some pictures, I'm not looking that good on these pictures, but it's just for the idea, haha.

great friends from vwo5

Annefoek and me <3

Annelot, me, Gerike and Annedreke

me, Sophie, Annedreke and Annefoek (haha, we all don't look that good on this picture)

Annelot, Annedreke, Jeanine, Annefoek and Mirjam

lovely girls <3

haha, some of my friends had hurting feets at the end of the evening, so they putted their flat shoes on

Annedreke, Annefoek, little me and Gerike

me, Gerike and Jeanine

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ziet er super gezellig uit!
    En wat heb je een leuk bandje om je hoofd

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk! Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr avondje vast gehad!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely pictures! you all look lovely!

    The Flower Girl

    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen